CIRInsulation respects and values the privacy of their customers and visitors. In day-to-day operations, we do collect some sort of personal information of all the visitors or the customers transacting from the website. We receive the information through your interactions with us via –
- Use of our website (including mobile website)
- Attending one of our events
- Phone or email communication
- Social media interaction
- Viewing online advertisements and emails
- Through authorized service providers
Which Information Is Collected?
These details may include, but not limited to –
- Names or user names
- Purchase history
- Shipping and billing address
- Email ID
- Phone numbers
- Location information
- Or any other personally identifiable information
How We Use the Information?
We use the information that we collect for business purposes, such as –
- To fulfill your requirements and requests like fulfilling orders, registering for the website, processing the return request, responding to a product or service review.
- Used for sending information regarding our products and services on time to time basis or as required for improving customer service.
- To customize your experience while using our website like knowing your interests and current trends.
- To confirm the identity of our customers while dealing with the transactions and orders.
- For communication purpose with you and to maintain our relationship.
- When you contact us through social media, the information may be used to know about online trends and interests.
Information Sharing –
We never engage in any kind of activities related to selling or renting any information about our clients. You can be well assured with us that we will never be involved in any act related to giving away any kind of your information to the third party unless required and allowed by the law. However, we do not guarantee the security of information transmitted from or to our website.
We might share your information only for the following purposes, as permitted or required by the law –
- With third parties performing services on our behalf like delivering the merchandise or collecting in case of returns, etc.
- In case of extended warranty for certain merchandise. We shall share your information in this case only after your approval for the same.
- With your consent, we might share your information for the events and other communication purposes.
- If we have to in order to follow the law or comply with the law.
- We might disclose your information in case of suspecting a fraud from your side. This will be to protect us from a fraud and as a part of an investigation.
- If you ask us to disclose your information to any third party for getting a solution related to any kind of problem or dispute.